Monday, October 14, 2013

It's Freakin Hot!

So i'm trying to take pictures of everything so I can get all the listings up for the holiday season. I needed to take pictures of over 40 items and I couldn't get decent light in front of any window indoors so I moved my photography operation outside for the day. It was freakin hot, then it started raining and I kept getting distracted, but that's normal. 
{ My little outdoor setup }
The little photo shoot setup is working fine until noon rolls around and I start sweating buckets and getting a decent tan. I got about halfway done when it started raining and I had to scramble and run indoors. It lasted like 5 minutes and i still needed to finish taking pictures so I moved everything back outside, I promptly got distracted by a dragonfly. Naturally I had to stalk the dragonfly and take pictures, I cannot even begin to describe how crazy i must have looked following that thing.



Then I felt the need to go on an impromptu photo shoot through the backyard.

{ Mango & Avocado trees }
{ My Cacti }
{ Mya }
Thankfully I got all the pictures I needed now i need to edit them, write the lisitngs, update the shop, work on a commision, make some holiday plushies, make more taco ornaments . . .it's been a little slow in the Etsy shop so I'd forgotten what it was like to be busy, I missed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment