Dec 31, 2012

Merry, Merry Christmas

It's been crazy busy in my shop, for the first time, I was having sales and making trips to the post office everyday. It's been so good in the shop It's allowed me to make an investment in my business and in myself, more on that later : )
It was also a seriously awesome Christmas, we had our usual get together at my aunts house with Christmas movies, lot's of food, and spiked eggnog (it's the first year I could drink it ; ) I've noticed that Christmas is actually more fun as an adult because I don't have massive unrealistic expectations like I did when I was a kid. I'm no longer depressed after opening the last present, because back then it meant Christmas was over for me, but I appreciate getting anything at all because I know the trouble and money (that people don't necessarily have) that is spent on presents.
Some of my gifts for others were these drawstring bags I made and stuffed with candy, I painted everyones initials on with gold paint.
{Christmas eve dinner}
{Christmas Morning}

No comments

Post a Comment