Dec 2, 2012

List Maker, Note Taker

I have lists for everything from needed craft supplies to chores that need to be done. That's not the weird part, the weird part is that I LOVE making lists and I insist on doing it on actual paper none of that IPhone notepad junk for me. I'm starting to think I have a touch of OCD, it would explain my love of cleaning and organizing. Am I the only one completely addicted to buying journals and cute little notebooks so I can make hundreds of lists and notes in them?! I found this very appropriate "notes addict" treasury by Louloury on Etsy

'Notes addict' by Louloury



$22.00

$7.00

$5.75

$8.00

$18.00

$8.00

$8.00

$16.00

$4.00

$15.00

$16.00

$16.00

$7.00

$7.00

$5.00

$9.00

3 comments

  1. I have that problem too! Love journals. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here here! I'm a list-a-holic as well, with countless little notebooks and journals partially filled with lists and ideas...except I can't seem to keep track of all of them. :\ I can always be tempted by the prospect of a fresh new page. :)

    ReplyDelete