Friday, September 7, 2012

Sunrise pancake

I'm officially a part of Sunrise pancake! You can now buy some of my plushies, like the ham & cheese sandwich and taco, in there online plush grocery store.
(Getting ready to start making some tacos)
(Making sandwich filling)
(Halfway done) 
Some of my little pie plushies are even in their Facebook cover photo
(via sunrise pancake)
They also sell plushies from some awesome plush makers like Anna chambers and Mr. toast, so when you get a chance go check out all of the plush deliciousness to be had at Sunrise pancake.
(The plushies getting packed up for the trip to sunrise pancake)


1 comment:

  1. Great work!
    I am a follower from Etsy.
    Please visit and enter the Giveaway on my blog:
    http://www.azlifeandstyle.com/2012/09/blog-giveaway-from-sweetest-memory.html

    Thank you,

    Ali =)

    ReplyDelete